Cyclerie Jobs - Bike Mechanic
Cyclerie is a new community bike shop in Erie, CO. We’re the local hub for all things cycling and the epitome of that welcoming, knowledgeable place where every cyclist - beginner or advanced- wants to be.
For consideration, email your resume to email@example.com
Cyclerie is looking for an enthusiastic bike mechanic - we’re interested in different levels of expertise, as we may hire multiple positions. This job contributes to Cyclerie’s success by assembling, servicing, and repairing bikes to manufacturer standards. The shop mechanic delivers exceptional services to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Primary responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing quality diagnosis of customers’ equipment and provide a repair estimate. Schedules customer appointments and communicates clear and realistic expectations. Recommends products to enhance the customer’s experience by providing broader in-depth knowledge. Preforms repairs on customers’ bikes, including walk-in repairs and may include overhauls and complex repairs as they arise
- Execute shop services meeting or exceeding expectations for quality and safety standards. Assemble, service and repair bikes and e-bikes to manufacturer standards.
- Give exceptional customer service by assessing customer needs.
- Promote the sale of Cyclerie goods and services and engage in Service Training.
- Report significant quality and safety issues
- Help with maintaining and stocking the service area while ensuring a clean, secure and safe work environment.
- Support the team’s achievement of key goals through personal contribution.
- Promote the benefits of Cyclerie warranties and membership.
Bring your passion and expertise
You will deliver extraordinary service to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Customers interact with Mechanics to ensure their equipment is properly fitted and maintained for their outdoor adventures. Requirements of the Bike Shop Mechanic position include:
- Able to learn technical skills and demonstrate proficiency while in role.
- Successful completion of required training/certifications while in role.
- Commitment to outstanding customer experience.
- Previous bike assembly and maintenance experience.
- Flexible in one's viewpoints and positions to support the direction taken by others at Cyclerie.
- Successful in working as part of a diverse and inclusive team. Builds rapport with all kinds of people within and outside the organization.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including weekends
- Ability to transfer 40 pounds
Experience with ski and snow equipment a plus.