Get a feel for the trail with this all-new aluminum hardtail made for aspiring singletrack riders. It features stable, fast-rolling 29-inch or more-playful 27.5-inch wheels so you can push the pace on climbs and let loose on the descents.
Built on a new lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of either larger diameter 29-inch or 27.5-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC or light trail terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed to adapt to its respective wheel size and either an 80mm or 100mm suspension fork (depending on frame size). It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM30, QR, alloy steerer
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm, 690mm wide
- Stem: Giant Sport // XS:40mm, S:50mm, M:60mm, L:70mm, XL:80mm
- Seatpost: Giant, alloy, 30.9mm
- Pedals: Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M2010, 18 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2020
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000, 9 speed