Inspired by the lines of vintage Italian scooters and classic German cars, the Benno eJoy combines the timeless language of vehicle design of the past with modern technology and and their Etility design. The result is an ebike that’s both charming and capable. The powerful and efficient Bosch Performance Line Sport electric motor with 65Nm of torque provides the rider assistance to 28mph. A sturdy oversized rear rack and an optional frame-mounted front tray to give you serious load capacity. Its comfortable and upright, yet powerful riding position makes riding easy and fun, while the extra-strong aluminum frame with its low step through design gives you a smooth ride with extra control. The eJoy ebike is a true two-wheeled electrical vehicle that allows you to leave your car behind, whether you’re running errands or on a scenic joyride.
- Bosch Performance 250W, 65Nm, and Bosch Powerpack 400Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Assisted Speed: USA, Canada 28mph. Range 30-90mi (50-145km) Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Bosch 2A/4A Compact Charger (6.5h/4.5h Full Charge)
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
Performance Line Sport
Performance Line Sport is the ideal drive system for longer rides and extended challenges. This powerful drive with a torque of up to 65 Nm accelerates smoothly with a maximum speed of 28 mph. The quiet drive unit ensures a wonderfully natural riding sensation providing that extra dose of enjoyment, especially on hilly terrain.
65 Nm Max. torque
Energetic, riding during training, on trips or during leisure use.
300% Max. drive
High level of motor support for long, hilly rides.
28 mph Drive Unit
Perfectly measured support for increased mobility in everyday life up to a maximum of 28 mph.
Purion is a minimalist computer designed for anyone who wishes to focus on the most important information and prefers uncluttered handlebars. Suitable for use in the city and countryside. You can focus on the essentials and get all important information at simple thumb press, while keeping your hands on the handlebars throughout your trip.
- Five different riding modes give you just the right amount of assistance in every situation
- Clearly arranged display: Charge status, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance and total distance
- The backlit, non-glare display allows you to read all riding data clearly, even in direct sunlight
- In walk assistance mode, Purion delivers gentle support up to 3 mph